Wellness Spa and Educational Institute
Serenity Massage P.L.L.C. is among a very small group of companies that have won the Best of Kingwood Award for three consecutive years. This has awarded Serenity Massage P.L.L.C. with the distinguished 2016 Kingwood Business Hall of Fame Award.
Welcome to Serenity Massage P.L.L.C.
ME 2580 MS 1049
Address: 40 N. Main Street Kingwood, Texas 77339
Located in Town Center at the intersection of Kingwood Drive and West Lake Houston Parkway Next to the New York Pizzeria
Phone: (281) 358-0401
Licensed Massage Establishment, Wellness Spa,
and Massage School Educational Institute
Our philosophy is to provide therapeutic massage therapy to improve the health and well-being of our clients, to provide continuing education courses for Licensed Massage Therapists to improve their understanding of bodywork, and to share our knowledge of the massage therapy field with students interested in starting a new career.
Scholarships, grants, and 0% Interest payment plans are available.
Graduate in as little as 5 months and start earning money sooner!
I. ADMISSION/ENROLLMENT POLICIES
A. Admission/Enrollment requirements
1. The student must meet with the director on campus for an initial interview.
2. The student must meet all financial obligations in a timely manner.
3. The student must furnish a current photo identification card and a valid social security card.
4. A 17 year old student may enroll, with parent/guardian approval and signatures, but that student is not eligible for licensure until the student is 18 years old.
5. The student must be free of any criminal convictions (*)
*A student may be ineligible for licensing if he/she has been convicted of, entered a plea of nolo contendere or guilty to, received deferred adjudication to crimes or offenses involving prostitution or sexual offenses; until the fifth anniversary of the date of a conviction for a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude or a felony; or until the fifth anniversary of the date of a conviction of a violation of the Massage Therapy Act.
6. Students must pay the enrollment fee and the background check fee in order to hold a seat in the class of their choice.
Massage School Educational Institute
Financial Steps To Success
Step 1: Tour the Massage School with the Director
Step 2: Schedule an Enrollment Appointment to Sign Up for Your New Career
Step 3: Pay the Enrollment Fee to Reserve Your Seat in the Class
Step 4: Pay the Background Check Fee
Step 5: On the First Day of Class Pay for Books
Step 6: Monthly Payments are Due on the 1st of Each Month During Class